Antique and collectible history / Crisford & Norris

Crisford & Norris Patented Powder Compact Design

Crisford & Norris History, Patent Drawings And Patents

This firm of manufacturing silversmiths was active from 1896 - 1959, when it was acquired by Ward Brothers (Birmingham) Ltd. The business premises of Harold Crisford & William Clement Norris were located at 117-118 Vyse Street in the heart of the Birmingham jewellery quarter. The company is noted for its high quality luxury pieces which include babies rattles, bookmarks, boxes, button hooks, card cases, powder compacts, match box holders, napkin rings, pepperettes, shoe horns, spoons, stamp cases and trophy cups.



Read more