Rare Vintage Coty Vanity Set, vintage powder compact, vintage vanities, vintage compact rouge, vintage compact mirror
Rare vintage Coty vanity case travel case luxury carryall.
Customer satisfaction & world wide tracked insured delivery guaranteed. Risk free online shopping.
No need to confirm the prices as all this free...........free worldwide shipping, tracked, insured, next day dispatch (special delivery next day guaranteed - UK), free luxury gift box & handmade gift tag. All purchases are shipped with a certificate of authenticity, historical fact sheets & collector's information pack. 10% discount on orders of three or more items.
Shop early for that special occasion - UK - next day delivery guaranteed, our US & Australian customers are receiving their purchases within ten days, all other countries faster than this. We have tracking tools for USPS which means we are able to tell our US customers exactly where their parcels are & even the day they will be delivered.
If you like this item have you considered layaway? With a small deposit you will secure the item until you are ready to pay.
This is just delightful. Much of the set is in mint condition. It consists of a beautiful leather carry all / vanity case which has no signs of use at all. The case is signed " COTY " on the inside. The metal catch at the front pulls down easily to reveal these contents:
1. A rouge pot in mint condition with the original puff (mint) signed " Coty " & the protective paper insert - gorgeous! This case has the red Coty logo mounted on the lid " Air Spun " The mirror is perfect & it is surrounded by a pretty gold tone bezel. The base is signed " Coty 'Air Spun ' ' SUB DEB ' MEDIUM " The term sub deb we believe refers to young debutants & medium is the shade of rouge.
2. The powder box is also in mint condition with the original seal still in tact & also the paper leaflet advertising Coty perfumes & face powders in French & English - a wonderful piece of vintage vanity history. The lid & sides show the famous Lalique design of powder puffs on an orange background. The base signed " COTY POUDRE DE BEAUTE L'AIMANT SOLEIL D'OR........."
3. The puff for this powder is in mint condition too.
4. The packet of tissues in in mint condition never having been removed from the sealed packet. It is signed " CLEANSING TISSUE COTY."
5. The pot of Liquefying Cleansing Lotion is in mint condition with the original waxed paper insert still in place. The front is signed " COTY liquefying Cleansing Cream " the label on the back reads " LIQUEFYING CLEANSING CREAM A light cream which liquefies instantly and removes accumulations of dust, makeup and excess oil - apply lightly with fingers using upward and outward strokes - wipe off gently with cleansing tissues - follow with pad of cotton dampened with Skin Tonic. "
6. The bottle of Foundation Lotion is in mint condition too. Very pretty with an orange ribbon. It is signed " COTY - Foundation Lotion powder base " the label on the back gives tips about skin care.
7. The lipstick is Heavenly - just superb unused and gorgeous! Please see photo three for a close-up. It has the most beautiful design. It is in perfect working order - a luxurious twist up case with glamorous deep red lipstick. The top has the Coty Art Deco red circle design, the case is signed " COTY " & the base is also marked " 'SUB- DEB ' BRIGHT "
8. The pot of tissue cream is in good order. I am not sure if it has ever been used. It is perfect except for a tiny bit of the label at the front being a shade creased at the bottom left hand corner - very minor. The label is signed " COTY Tissue Cream. "
9. The bottle of Skin Tonic is in mint condition although much of the liquid has gone - about 1 cm is remaining. It is pretty & it also has an orange ribbon in place. The label on the front is signed " COTY Skin Tonic REFRESHING LOTION " The label on the back gives tips on how to use the lotion & it is signed " COTY - NEW YORK "
This is a rare opportunity to acquire a top notch vanity case that is in the finest condition. A serious collector's piece.
The case measures: 7 3/4 " X almost 4"
Free personal shopper service. If you are too busy to browse let us know your requirements and price range and we will forward links to you which will show suitable items within our online shops. There are no additional charges for this service. Please refresh your page to see our answers.
You do not need a PayPal account to check out. Follow the instructions given by PayPal and then click " Check Out as a Guest ".
Click " Catalog " at the bottom of the page and it will take you to our other items.
Buy three or more listings & get a 10% discount discount on the whole order.
Free luxury gift box & gift tag with each item purchased. Free bridesmaids gift boxing service. Each purchase will be shipped in a beautifully decorated gift box - you can specify the design / colour & if you like they will all match & yes it is free. If you would like us to print out a message for your gift tag just ask. Make that gift even more special by purchasing from The Vintage Compact Shop.
Buy with confidence from The Vintage Compact Shop - antique / vintage specialists & collectors, who check archives to offer you authenticated pieces in superb condition from the premier makers. We are also willing to offer customers advice on how specialists keep antiques in superb condition, how to clean them expertly quickly & avoid damaging them. Free new collectors advice pack with each accessory sold & free access to historical resources.
As collectors we are uniquely placed to give you the history of your purchase.
Alternatively you may reserve an item & send a cheque / check to us. Please contact us by email for reservations / layaway. We will be notified immediately by PayPal of any transaction & attend to your order. We ship within 24 hours of cleared payment. We use tracked, insured priority shipping & have hundreds of delighted customers all over the world. We do not charge for shipping or gift boxing. There are no hidden charges.
If you need any advice please feel free to contact us on:
email - email@example.com
or call 0789 6616374
International callers +44 789 6616374
We are releasing this from our private collection.