This is a rare opportunity to acquire an antique boxed vanity set made in 1921.
The Erasmic Company is still in business today & they have provided us with lots of historical facts & so we have fabulous fact sheets to go with this rare set.
It is so rare to find the original box of something made 92 years ago but here we have it &
it is in excellent condition with the original sticker on the base "ERASMIC" & "BOXES MADE BY T. BURNLEY & SONS (1921) LTD WIGAN, ENGLAND". The base (image three) has four separate compartments one for perfume/eau de toilette.
Click here to see more antique vanities and collectibles.
The contents are as follows:
1. An empty perfume / eau de toilette bottle with the original label. It is delightful & shows a lady in a flowing dress.It is signed "ERASMIC LONDON PARIS". The bottle is in excellent condition & without any damage.
2. A sealed soap - so adorable! It is still pristine & unwrapped. A beautiful label with a red border & delicate purple flowers "PEERLESS ERASMIC TOILET SOAP MADE IN ENGLAND Redg REF. 1185". The other side of the soap packet is signed "ERASMIC perfumers LONDON PARIS."
The soap still retains its delightful perfume. A sure sign of the perfumer's skill.
3. A lovely tin of Erasmic Vanishing Cream unused with all of the cream in tact.
4. A tin of "POUDRE ERASMIC" as yet I have not been able to open this tin to examine its contents. If indeed there is any!
5. An instruction card in good condition. It has a fold in it but no tears.
The cardboard Erasmic box measures 4" X 4".
When you shop with us we include free worldwide tracked and insured shipping with next day dispatch, as well as a free luxury gift box & handmade gift tag as standard with your order.
All purchases are shipped with an extensive illustrated historical fact pack & collector's information guide.
For UK orders we can guarantee next day delivery. Our US & Australian customers are receiving their purchases within ten days, with all other countries receiving items faster than this. European orders are reaching their destinations within five days.
Have you considered layaway? With a small deposit you will secure the item until you are ready to pay in full.
We also provide a free personal shopper service. If you are too busy to browse let us know your requirements and price range and we will personally select the finest variety of our stock to suit your specifications.
If you buy three or more listings, you will get a 10% discount off your entire order.
Each purchase will be shipped in a beautifully decorated gift box - If you would like us to print a message for your gift tag just ask.
We are also willing to offer customers advice on how specialists keep antiques in superb condition as to avoid damaging them.
As experienced collectors we are uniquely placed to give you the history of your purchase.
Alternatively you may pay by bank transfer or reserve an item and send a check / cheque to us.
Please contact us for reservations or to discuss layaway options. We ship within 24 hours of cleared payment. We use tracked, insured priority shipping & have supplied fine collectibles to many hundreds of delighted customers all over the world.
If you need any advice please feel free to contact us:
Call: 0789 6616374
International callers: +44 789 6616374