This is just delightful. This vintage Coty vanity set consists of a beautiful leather carry all. The case is signed COTY on the inside. The metal catch at the front pulls down easily to reveal these contents:
1. A rouge pot with the original puff signed Coty & the protective paper insert. This case has the red Coty logo mounted on the lid Air Spun. The mirror is perfect & it is surrounded by a pretty gold tone bezel. The base is signed Coty Air Spun SUB DEB MEDIUM. We believe the term sub deb refers to young debutants & medium is the shade of rouge.
2. The powder box is in excellent condition with the original seal still in tact & also the paper leaflet advertising Coty perfumes & face powders in French & English - a wonderful piece of vintage vanity history. The lid & sides show the famous Lalique design of powder puffs on an orange background. The base signed COTY POUDRE DE BEAUTE L'AIMANT SOLEIL D'OR...
3. The puff for this powder is in good condition too.
4. The packet of tissues in good condition never having been removed from the sealed packet. It is signed CLEANSING TISSUE COTY.
5. The pot of Liquefying Cleansing Lotion is in good condition with the original waxed paper insert still in place. The front is signed " COTY liquefying Cleansing Cream " the label on the back reads:
LIQUEFYING CLEANSING CREAM A light cream which liquefies instantly and removes accumulations of dust, makeup and excess oil - apply lightly with fingers using upward and outward strokes - wipe off gently with cleansing tissues - follow with pad of cotton dampened with Skin Tonic.
6. The bottle of Foundation Lotion is in super unused condition too. Very pretty with an orange ribbon. It is signed COTY- Foundation Lotion powder base. The label on the back gives tips about skin care.
7. The lipstick is so adorable! Please see photo three for a close-up. It has the most beautiful design. It is in perfect working order - a luxurious twist up case with glamorous deep red lipstick. The top has the Coty Art Deco red circle design, the case is signed COTY SUB-DEB BRIGHT.
8. The pot of tissue cream is in quite good condition. A tiny bit of the label at the front being a shade creased at the bottom left hand corner - very minor. The label is signed COTY Tissue Cream. Marks on edge of the lid.
9. The bottle of Skin Tonic is in good condition although much of the liquid has gone - about 1 cm is remaining. It is pretty & it also has an orange ribbon in place. The label on the front is signed COTY Skin Tonic REFRESHING LOTION. The label on the back gives tips on how to use the lotion & it is signed COTY - NEW YORK.
The case measures: 7 3/4 inches long X almost 4 inches deep.
We want you to be happy with your purchases and so we offer a full money back guarantee (less shipping costs). See our return policies for details.
FREE EXPRESS DELIVERY on this order worldwide
1 DAY SHIPPING UK - next working day delivery when purchased before 11 am.
4 - 10 DAY SHIPPING to USA, Canada, Australia, EU, New Zealand & the rest of the world.
Order by 11 am for same day dispatch.
We no longer ship to Germany.
Free luxury gift box & handmade gift tag as standard with your order.
Have you considered layaway? With a small deposit you will secure the item until you are ready to pay in full. There are no extra charges for layaway.
We also provide a free personal shopper service. If you are too busy to browse let us know your requirements and price range and we will personally select the finest variety of our stock to suit your specifications.
Each purchase will be shipped in a beautifully decorated gift box.
If you would like us to print a message for your gift tag just ask.
As gold, silver and vanities specialists we are uniquely placed to give you the history of your purchase. Each piece is shipped with a lavishly illustrated history.
All major cards, Apple Pay, Google Pay, PayPal & Shop Pay are accepted.
Alternatively our U.K. customers may pay by bank transfer or reserve an item and send a cheque to us. Cheques only take 48 hours to clear.
Please contact us for reservations or to discuss layaway options. There are no extra charges for reservations or layaway. We are very flexible and we offer up to six month reservations.
We use tracked, insured priority shipping & have supplied fine collectibles to many hundreds of delighted customers all over the world.
If you need any advice please feel free to contact us:
Call: 0789 6616374
International callers: +44 789 6616374