Win An Sterling Silver Art Nouveau Powder Bowl (Maker - Louis Morteveille)
We are pleased to announce the commencement of our latest competition!
Each purchase gains an entry into our prize draw. The lucky winner will receive this exquisitely beautiful antique silver powder bowl made by the famed French silversmith Louis Morteveille.
This fabulous fully hallmarked antique powder bowl is adorned with ornate repousse work. Louis Morteveille was active from 1901 - 1909.
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries are limited to those aged 18 and over.
- Each purchase from The Vintage Compact Shop gains an entry into the prize draw.
- The competition ends when 1000 tickets have been allocated.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the ticket holders.
- If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide The Vintage Compact Shop with their full name and address.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and address, within 14 days of receiving notice from The Vintage Compact Shop that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw the prize.
- The Vintage Compact Shop reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time.
- The prize will be dispatched out within 30 days of the winners notifying The Vintage Compact Shop of their full name and address.
- If the winner does not like or does not want the prize, there isn't any other prize available or monetary alternative.
Just received your Stratton Petite Powder Compact.Thank you for the speedy delivery and the way it was so safely packed.I am very pleased with it as it really is as good as it’s advertisement .