Win a sterling silver & gold authentic Art Deco minaudiere / vanity case.
Could this be any more Art Deco? It is a fully hallmarked sterling silver & gold minaudiere. Hallmarked with the lozenge with “39 MI” which is the maker’s mark of Fratelli Cacchione. Fratelli Cacchione, the tiny silversmith that has produced unique, handcrafted silver pieces and jewelry since 1889. Cacchione has collaborated with Cartier and Tiffany to make one-of-a-kind pieces of distinction for the elite, including Princess Diana.
“We’re currently working on some beautiful dishes, fruit bowls, and a candelabra for the royal palace in Qatar,” says Gianni Cacchione.
This competition is now closed and we are pleased to announce the winner is Steve S. from Wrexham, UK. Congratulations Steve! We will have another competition soon.
Terms & Conditions:
- Entries are limited to those aged 18 and over.
- Each purchase from The Vintage Compact Shop gains an entry into the prize draw.
- The competition ends when 1000 tickets have been allocated.
- The winner will be chosen at random from the ticket holders.
- If the advertised prize is not available, we reserve the right to offer a similar alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- In order to receive their prize, the winners are required to provide The Vintage Compact Shop with their full name and address.
- The winner will be notified by email.
- Should a winner not acknowledge receipt of their win, and provide their full name and address, within 14 days of receiving notice from The Vintage Compact Shop that they have won a prize, we reserve the right to redraw the prize.
- The Vintage Compact Shop reserves the right to change the terms and conditions at any point in time.
- The prize will be dispatched out within 30 days of the winners notifying The Vintage Compact Shop of their full name and address.
- If the winner does not like or does not want the prize, there isn't any other prize available or monetary alternative.
See our Facebook page for a photo of our winner.